To our members,
Since 1933, our mission has been serving members, and although times have changed, our commitment to helping our members remains our priority. We understand that the things most important to you during these unsettling times are help, guidance and the ability to find information you need in one place. That is why we have pulled together a summary of what help is available and will continue to update this information as changes occur.
- Our branch located at 10 Peachtree Place is closed for business until further notice but visits are available by scheduled appointment. Please call 1-800-771-6695 to set up an appointment or email us at email@example.com. You are required to wear a mask to your appointment. You should also perform a Self-Assessment before your visit.
- Many shared branches that have typically serviced MSCU members are now only open to their members. Please check CO-OP or call 888-748-3266 to verify the shared branch is still available to MSCU members. You may make a deposit at many of the ATMs located in the CO-OP network.
Stay Connected 24/7
You can use our digital banking options for fast and convenient access anytime. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to enroll in online banking and download our mobile app.
- Check account balances, pay bills and loans, transfer money and more.
- Use Mobile Deposit to deposit money into your account by simply taking a picture of your check. We have raised the daily mobile deposit limit to $5,000. If you have a check larger than the limit, please call us at 1-800-771-6695 so we can help you.
- Set up direct deposit to have your paycheck automatically placed into your account.
- Use Wire Transfer to move funds.
- Transfer from your MSCU account to other MSCU accounts via online banking or the Auto Teller automated phone banking system (1-800-835-2815). We can set up your accounts to cross transfer.
- Transfer from your MSCU account to your other bank accounts outside of MSCU via online banking Bill Pay Service using the Account to Account function.
- Transfer from your MSCU account to other people via online banking Bill Pay Service using the Pop Money function.
- Withdraw cash at any cash dispensing ATM in the CO-OP CULIANCE or Publix Presto networks surcharge free.
- You can make a cash or check deposit at over 9,000 ATMs in the CO-OP network surcharge free.
- Request cash back when making purchases with merchants.
- Request a check withdrawal via online banking (desktop only), Auto Teller or call us 1-800-771-6695.
- Deposit checks at any deposit accepting ATM in the CO-OP or CULIANCE networks. If the ATM is not in the CO-OP or CULIANCE network, we will refund your transaction fee during the Pandemic.
- Deposit checks by mailing to us at Mutual Savings Credit Union; 10 Peachtree Place NE; Atlanta, GA 30309. We are processing our mail daily.
- For your convenience, MSCU has temporarily increased the daily ATM withdrawal amount to $500.
Your Money is Safe
We know our members have enough to worry about during these unprecedented times. You don’t have to worry about the safety or accessibility of your funds at MSCU. All deposits at federally insured credit unions are protected by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, with deposits insured up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor.
Learn more about the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund.