Visa Credit & Debit Card Alerts
New fraud protections are now available for your MSCU Visa credit and debit cards. Get e-mail and/or text alerts based on dollar ($) limits and/or international activity and/or online/phone (card not present) transactions. Go to www.visa.com/purchasealerts to Enroll your MSCU cards.
ScoreCard Rewards Now Includes Cash Back! & Debit Card AlertsCash Back has been added as one of your reward options for your MSCU Visa credit card. Browse the rewards store at www.scorecardrewards.com.
New internet banking login credentials as a result of the system update.
User Passwords must have the following characteristics:
- Between 8 and 32 characters in length.
- At least 1 uppercase alphabetic character.
- At least 1 lowercase alphabetic character.
- At least 1 number OR 1 special character (!#$%_-).
- Space(s) may be used but cannot be at the beginning or end of the password or phrase.
- Cannot be 1 of the previous 5 passwords.
NOTE: Passwords are case-sensitive.
Direct Deposit Limits:
In an effort to combat fraud and identity theft, new IRS procedures effective January 2015 will limit the number of refunds electronically deposited into a single financial account or pre-paid debit card to three. Learn more
Equifax Security Breach:
On Sept. 7, 2017 an Equifax Inc. press release announced a cybersecurity incident potentially impacting approximately 143 million U.S. consumers. Learn more